[python-win32] Dispatch command hangs

Joel Gross jagj10 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 01:27:51 EDT 2019

Yeah that's exactly it, there's a separate application running that is
delivering COM objects to my python script. Each object is its own callback
which requires a Dispatch call to get access to the properties. This can be
several thousand in a very short period of time and while this happens my
other thread will attempt to create a COM object and seems to hang on the
Dispatch call. During very high loads, the 2nd thread that is trying to
create a new object can hang for almost a minute.