[python-win32] Questions regarding pypiwin32 and python 2.7

Daniel Spisak dan.spisak at appdynamics.com
Wed May 2 19:49:51 EDT 2018

Mark,

     If its possible, could the wheels be published? I have an installer I
need to update which I have to give wheels to in case of an offline install
scenario. Thanks for the explanation of everything, there wasn't exactly a
dearth of information I could find on what was what.

--
* Daniel Spisak * | Senior Dev Ops Engineer, Synthetic
*AppDynamics*