[python-win32] Excel / Word: setting properties

Niemann, Hartmut hartmut.niemann at siemens.com
Fri Mar 2 03:07:05 EST 2018

Hello Tim!

print ('%r' % workbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties)

gives me

<COMObject <unknown>>

What can I do with such an object?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dr. Hartmut Niemann

Siemens AG
Mobility Division
Rolling Stock
Standardization, Remote Control, Display
MO RS LM EN CCI SRD
Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 67
91052 Erlangen, Deutschland
Mobil: +49 173 5342327