[python-win32] playing with scintillacon

Kurt Eilander webguy at totalrewind.com
Fri Dec 15 16:10:51 EST 2017

Ok, I found scintilla.dll in the directory above scintillacon.py, but it
came with pywin32, so it *should* be the correct one.
DLL inspector says it's a 64-bit, which is correct for my os.

I copy that dll, and indeed, all binaries in that directory (just to be
sure) into my program directory and it still does not work!

Yet, the program Pythonwin.exe in that directory works fine and does its
syntax highlighting with scintilla.dll.

I have no idea what could be wrong.  Oh!  To know what that little %1 means!