[python-win32] Building my own C extension

Alexander Walters tritium-list at sdamon.com
Thu Nov 5 08:57:09 EST 2015

The 'thing that glues it together' IS the suggested compiler.  You need
nothing else to compile ANSI C python extensions with no C
dependencies.  for the most part, if the extension has a setup.py, it
should Just Work with that and 2.7 (and ONLY that and 2.7) installed.
If your project does not have a setup.py, that is something you will
have to make (and we may be able to help you with that).