[python-win32] Creating standalone executable

John Sampson jrs.idx at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 7 11:38:35 CET 2015

Many thanks - by specifying '-F' I was able to produce an .exe file
which appeared in the 'build' folder. This could be moved to another
folder and still work, which is what I was looking for. My only question
is about the other files in the 'build' folder and its subfolders. Are
these still needed? If so, what if I make another standalone executable?
Is there a need for another 'build' folder tree for it, to exist as well
as the 'build' folder tree for the first standalone executable?

Regards

John Sampson