[python-win32] pip not running in windows 64

Vernon D. Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:44:33 EST 2015

Dear Erick:

I assume that you do not usually use the Python programming language. That
will make it more difficult for people to help you, since we may not be
communicating using the same vocabulary.  A few things you should know:...

1) this (Python-win32) is not a group for the discussion of Python (in
general) on Windows platforms.  It is for discussion of a specific toolkit
(pywin32) which aids programmers in using Python to perform detailed
Windows tasks.  Your problem has nothing to do with pywin32. (At least, I
think not.)

2) someone from the Blender group may be able to provide more help -- but
perhaps not, because your problem is not really with Blender either.

3) The software installation which you are attempting to run is very
complex.  A hundred different things could be wrong.

I have access to an old Windows 7 computer which has never had Python
installed and I will try to see if I can duplicate your problem. This may
take me a day or two.  I will contact you directly (not through the group)
when I have more information.  You could help by letting me know what
exactly you mean by: "I just set the var path".
--
Vernon Cole