[python-win32] Error R6034 when I import uuid

mc@mclaveau mc at mclaveau.com
Sun Oct 19 23:14:13 CEST 2014

Hi!

I test with my own Python-COM-server (Ponx), and I have also an error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
---------------------------
Runtime Error!

Program: D:\Dev\Python\PonxTest101.exe

R6034

An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly.

I use Python 2.7.3 and Pywin32.218 on Win-7-64 bits.
If I comment the line, like:       #import uuid        the problem
disappears

@-salutations
--
Michel Claveau