[python-win32] [wxPython-users] My bzPersonalAssistant code/project

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Sat Mar 22 14:41:17 CET 2014

Ok, will look into newer versions, in case, but, would those package
directories be the same as generated when adding them to data_files when
using py2exe?

As in how do you include them for referral/reference when using cx_Freeze?
Or do I just copy the directories generated by sound_lib.py2exe_datafiles(),
etc. to the output folder of cx_Freeze as well..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA