[python-win32] Bringing an external initiated/called window to foreground/focus?

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Wed Mar 19 11:32:52 CET 2014

If, for example, I use something like following command line call/command to launch an instance of windows explorer, in a specific location, with a specific file highlighted/selected, the issue is that it seems to, possibly be hovering in background/not actually taking focus on my windows7 64 bit machine:

explorer /select,c:\temp\testFile.txt

Wondering if there's a relatively simple way to bring a specific, external window/application into foreground focus?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA