[python-win32] Win32 GUI for beginners.

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Wed Jan 1 12:26:47 CET 2014

Sean, I am also what some of us refer to as a blindie, and, AFAIK, wxPython
is roundabout the best framework to make use of for use/compatibility with
screen readers/MSAA,
and, while have in past primarily used the LBC (layoub by code) wxPython
wrapper module to quickly
generate simple/small UI's, I am now trying to get going using wxPython
properly/itself.

If I may ask, what do you use to edit your python code, etc.?  I use
edSharp, which is a sort of blind programmers text editor, created by Jamal
Masry - if tht name means much to you.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker