[python-win32] Programmatically turn off mouse auto-positioning

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue Feb 4 20:26:54 CET 2014

On 04/02/2014 18:51, reckoner wrote:
> In the control panel, under mouse settings, there is a checkbox to
> automatically move the mouse to the "default button in a dialog box".
>
> Is there a way to programmatically turn this off/on using Python? I'm
> referring to windows 7/8.

While I don't  know the answer directly, a pound to a penny it's
basically a registry entry. If you either search for that, or just use
process explorer or something similar to monitor registry changes, you
can then use the built-in winreg module or win32api's registry functions
to achieve the same effect.

TJG