[python-win32] Passing arguments/values back and forth between separate executables at/during runtime

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Apr 24 09:14:53 CEST 2014

Cool - will check it out.

Could you possibly test the following for me though, in meantime, just to make sure the separate/external app will in fact do what I want/need it to?

http://www.blindza.co.za/bzPersonalAssistant/mp3PlaybackTest.zip

If you hit enter on tryMe.exe, it should just play back the MP3 file included in that zip file, but anyway.

Thanks

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA