[python-win32] Simple little sound mixing app that reads timing/sound data from XML file

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Wed Nov 20 05:26:48 CET 2013

Critique is good, and will check out referral to global variable definitions, etc.

Was actually using this initially as looking into processing XML file parsing, initially, and then just played with it, and, I generally just use the LBC module since it's the simplest/easiest way for me to generate layout quickly and easily, but, know should look into wx itself in more detail/depth.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA