[python-win32] Passing string[] parameters to c# .NET function

Vernon D. Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:51:43 CEST 2013

Reaching to a .NET assembly from traditional ("non managed") code such as
CPython is not easy.  Have you looked at IronPython?  It is true Python,
but is an implementation written in .NET, so it interacts with .NET
assemblies much more easily.
(Unfortunately, it has no ability to talk to Pywin32 functions.)

There is also a Python .NET project to call .NET routines from CPython --
but I don't personally know anything about it.