[python-win32] monitoring access to files

OptiCar opticar at opticar.fr
Tue Dec 17 10:53:41 CET 2013

Hello,
i've not found method or module on python to monitor access to file,
on linux i've found dazuko,
all i found can monitor change, deleting renaming,
i've secondarly to monitor process, windows title and user operations,
in my research, i found that it is possible to catch the interruption 21 or else,
in scribing the adress of our code in Interrution Vector Table,
i would like a code wich works in every computer for every interruptions,
keyboard, mouse, files....
i think antivirus does done the same way, to "catch" files access.
on windows we have pyhook,
does any module could catch more than mouse or keyboard, and directly files access?
we have to enter deep in computer works in assembler, but i think it could be done.
does anybody heard a module or how could we monitor file access, independently of partition table, or system in use.
thanks
OptiCar