[python-win32] survey question: should data from database columns of type "adGUID" be returned as instances of class "uuid"?

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 01:35:55 CEST 2013

FWIW, the most recent build of pywin32 has had less 2.4 downloads (15)
than 2.3 (23), so dropping 2.4 can certainly be done as soon as there is
some concrete advantage.

[hrm - but those download figures are suspect - I'm guessing sourceforge
has recently reset them - but I think 2.4 is as "dead" as 2.3 is for
most people]

Mark