[python-win32] Retrieve file property values

damien moloney damienmoloney at gmail.com
Sun May 27 12:54:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

Have been unable to retrieve the windows file properties/attributes under
"Subject", and "Description". for .msi files on a Win XP c using win32api.
Have been able to get version type info,
but unable to get much more. I came across the following "from win32com
import storagecon # constants related to storage functions." which looked
promising but fell over as the .msi files I was looking at are not "storage
files". Any ides on where next.

Thanks
Damien.