[python-win32] Fwd: Trouble with SQL CE 3.5 DB File

David L. Page page3d at gmail.com
Thu May 17 23:12:06 CEST 2012

Update:

I have put together some C# code and I'm able to see the varbinary Data
using the MS Visual C# System.Data.SqlServerCe calls. (I am by no means a
C# or SQLCE expert. I just thought I'd try another avenue.)

I can supply the C# code if desired, but here's the SQL select call that
retrieves what I need:

using (SqlCeCommand com = new SqlCeCommand("SELECT Data FROM Profiles WHERE
DataID=2", con))

Does the mean there's a problem in adodbapi for varbinary(max) data?

--Dave

--
David L. Page
davidpage at ieee.org