[python-win32] When closing windows, how to handle "save changes?" dialogs?

reckoner reckoner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:42:09 CET 2012

When closing windows,  I need to  somehow handle the case when the
window I am trying to close  spawns a child dialog window that asks
whether I want to "save changes" or something like that .  The trouble
is that the dialog could be different for every kind of window I am
trying to close and I would like to catch those in each case, and then
later handle them separately. I just don't want to forcefully terminate
the process in question, however.

Any help appreciated.