[python-win32] Loading C extensions in Python 2.6/2.7 from classic ASP

Chris Lambacher chris at kateandchris.net
Wed Sep 14 01:54:44 CEST 2011

I don't import anything from pywin32 other than what would have already been
loaded before getting to my code by the pywin32 machinery that makes active
scripting work. When I get back to my computer I'll look at what gets loaded
in the most basic app and try to determine what loads those modules first.

-Chris

On Tuesday, September 13, 2011, mhammond at skippinet.com.au <
mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:
> But none of pywin32, right? So the obvious question is still how those
other modules differ from pywin32

--
Christopher Lambacher
chris at kateandchris.net