[python-win32] python card

dwayne owen wolfman1313 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 04:23:21 CEST 2011

I have just download python card and I don’t know it is me but I am not get it in my start programs menu I have read the start ups and the read me but I can not get to start up want do I do and I do not see code Editor I 'am  going by the book Beginning python Peter Norton,Alex Samuel,David Aitel and all them so if you can help that would be grate

                                                                                                                       think you and god bless
                                                                                                                        wolfmana1313 at hotmail.com