[python-win32] py2exe & win32wnet - ImportError

Steffen Frömer steffen.froemer at gns-systems.de
Fri Jun 10 09:32:22 CEST 2011

Hello,

i found out. that all works fine, if i change py2exe-option
'bundle_files' from 1 to 3.

Someone know, where the problem is?

Regards,
Steffen

setup(
       package_dir = {"" : "src"},
       packages = packages,
       options={ "py2exe" : {
                 "includes" : includes,
                 'dll_excludes': dll_excludes,
                 #"bundle_files": 1, # bundle everything, including the
Python interpreter
                 "bundle_files": 3, # bundle nothing, workaround for
using win32wnet.pyd
                 "compressed": 1,
                 "optimize" : 2}},
       zipfile = None,