[python-win32] Fetching Battery Monitor Data

FT chester_lab at fltg.net
Mon Jan 17 20:21:25 CET 2011

Hi Mark,

    I could not find using Google any information on how to get the Laptop Battery Level information so I could have my Screen Reader Or voices from Sapi to talk the information.
    So, I would need the modules or a sample code that fetches the data from that location on the screen.
    I figure I could study the code and learn how to do it after getting the information.
    I have already posted information on other lists about using PYTTS but would like to have information on getting batter info and work up from there.

        Sincerely
        Bruce