[python-win32] com, CreateObject, and py2exe

Bill Purcell william at whpiv.net
Thu Feb 24 03:32:57 CET 2011

On 230211-20:05, Bill Purcell wrote:
> On 240211-12:29, Mark Hammond wrote:
> > Check out the win32com\Demos directory - but AFAIK, the excel
> > samples there haven't been tested with recent versions of excel.

I am looking at excelAddin.py.  I am wondering if it would be possible
to register functions directly without messing with CreateObject in
VBA?  I see self.appHostApp.CommandBars.Add() and am hoping I can do
something like self.appHostApp.WorksheetFunction.Add()?  Is it
possible to register/add functions when registering an addin in
excelAddin.py?

Bill