[python-win32] Issue with win32evtlog.ReportEvent

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Apr 22 06:12:09 CEST 2011

That is awesome - thanks very much.  It works as advertised (although
there was one trivial problem in the patch when generating COM objects
that I fixed.)

It works just fine with a py2k build, so all I need to do it integrate
the changes Roger made for py3k into the mix and we are in a much better
position :)

Again, thanks, and I'll check this in over the next week or so...

Cheers,

Mark