[python-win32] WMI qualifier

^_^Sisyphus^_^ freesisyphuswang at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:15:36 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

I start to use WMI python binding recently. I want to know whether there is
any way to retrieve the qualifier information of a WMI object?
For example, in Win32_Process the OtherTransferCountData has a unit in bytes
but PageFileUsageData has a unit in kilobytes:
OtherTransferCountData type: uint64 Access type: Read-only Qualifiers: Units
(Bytes)
PageFileUsageData type: uint32 Access type: Read-only Qualifiers: Units
(Kilobytes)
How could I retrieve those string value from their qualifiers, such as:
'Bytes', 'Kilobytes'?

Thanks,

Ling