[python-win32] Pythonwin interactive window seems gone ?

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:51:50 CET 2010

activestate python is a prepackaged kit, which includes pywin32 as part of
it. It's a nice package, but most of us in this group don't use it, so we
can't be very helpful.
Other than saying "It works fine for me" there is not much that we can do,
here.
It sounds like you may have a problem with your installation.  You might try
one of the following:

1) Check with the activestate python support group at
 http://community.activestate.com/forums/activepython/activepython-support<http://community.activestate.com/forums/activepython/activepython-support>

or
2) Download python and pywin32 separately from:
http://python.org/
and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

--