[python-win32] WMI troubles!

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Fri Jan 15 19:35:58 CET 2010

Alex Hall wrote:
> I am trying to put the stack trace into a file, since I cannot copy
> and paste from the cmd line output.

Sure you can.  Alt-Space, Edit, Select-All.  Then press "Enter" to copy
the entire contents of the shell window to the clipboard.  If you were
sighted, I would suggest Alt-Space, Edit, Mark; then you can use your
mouse to draw a box around the text you want to clip, and again press
"Enter" to copy that region to the clipboard.

Alternatively, there are a couple of very handy tools called "gclip" and
"pclip" that are part of the "unxutils" collection on SourceForge.
Anything piped into gclip is copied to the clipboard, and pclip prints
the clipboard to its standard output.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com