[python-win32] Porting code from Python 2.x code to Python 3.x

Mario Alejandro Vilas Jerez mvilas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:01:33 CET 2010

Try this script, it comes with your Python 3 installation:

http://docs.python.org/library/2to3.html

You may have to review the source code manually in non trivial cases,
though.

Regards,
-Mario

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 2:40 AM, Santosh Mohan <santosh.mce at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
> I installed new version of Python 3.1. I tried to run my older programs,
> but I couldn't run.
>
> I had used "print" statements, in Newer version print statement syntax is
> changed.
>
> Python2.x
>
> Python 3.x
>   File "<stdin>", line 1
>     print x
>           ^
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>
> Is there any utility for running the older version programs?
>

> Regards,
> Santosh M

HONEY: I want to… put some powder on my nose.
GEORGE: Martha, won’t you show her where we keep the euphemism?