[python-win32] python-win32 Digest, Vol 78, Issue 18

Threader Slash threaderslash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:00:26 CEST 2009

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your comments.

I find out going through IBM web pages that the Lotus Notes works on
win32com just for versin 7.0 and 8.0. The version that was intalled in my
development environment is Lotus Notes 6.0.

This week I will get a Lotus Notes 7.0 Installed into my development pc.
This should hopefully make it works.

Threader