[python-win32] making icons on task bar require double-click

Randy Syring rsyring at inteli-com.com
Thu Oct 22 17:22:58 CEST 2009

Is it possible, with a python program, to run through the task bar icons
and change them so that their current single-click event would get
transferred to a double-click event?  I click them by mistake sometimes
and its very annoying to wait for the program to open just so I can
close it.  I haven't been able to find a way to accomplish this natively
so I figured a python script set to run when my user logs in and the
windows extensions might do the trick.

Thanks.

--
Randy Syring