[python-win32] Python for Windows extensions

Hung Nguyen hwngnn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 19:27:55 CET 2009

Hello,

My name is Hung and have just joined this mailling list. I am currently working on a project involved Python and is evaluating whether or not we can use the Python for Windows extensions for our project. I would like to know if:

1) the extension works with Python 3k; how well what is the level of support of the extension for Python 3k, etc. Any known issues?

2) the extension works on Windows x64 platform. Any known issues running on this platform.

I appreciate any comments and advices on the above questions.

Thank you,
Hung Nguyen.