[python-win32] Merge of py3k branch complete!

Michel Claveau mc at mclaveau.com
Thu Jan 29 09:16:57 CET 2009

>   I'm very happy to declare the merge of Roger's py3k branch 'complete'

Thanks very much to Jason, Mark, Roger, Vern (alphabetic sort) and all
contributors to PyWin32 (for Python 3.0 and others).
Pywin32 is the best tool of all times, for the best language of all ages.

(just a little problem: it is not in french... and I am a very bad reader of
english)

Obhama, Bush, Sarkozy can forget their plans anti-crisis: your is better.

@-salutations
--
Michel Claveau