[python-win32] Attaching Menu to Any App

otaeris at o2.pl otaeris at o2.pl
Thu May 15 13:21:04 CEST 2008

Hello Tim,

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, this is exactly what I want to acomplish.
Application i'm working on is going to be called from that menu. Plan is to attach it automatically to some apps through running service or some process.
I red a lot about hooking WinApi but I don't realy know C that much. Writing a simple DLL sounds really easy.
How do you mean subclassing a window  and overtwritting windowproc can be done in python ?

Regards,
CgBartek