[python-win32] pywin32 installer problems with Python 2.6

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Feb 29 00:21:52 CET 2008

Its likely that you snapshot of 2.5 is built with a different MSVC version
than pywin32 (python decided on VS2007 in the meantime).  Its not
immediately obvious how that would cause the problem you see, but it may
well.  Please let me know if
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/pywin32-210.9.win32-py2.6.exe works
any better for you (it does for me)

Mark