[python-win32] interprocess communication python and visual

Emanuel Sotelo ing_emanuels at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:32:56 CEST 2008

well a have already read this book but it just explains how to comunicate to
microsoft office, and the part tha explains VB I could not do the examples
i read and try but without any success, i even donwload the examples from the web page
and have the same result, i wasn't able to recreat the examples.
and i do soport you it wont be a bad idea of a new edition of this book, it thit help me a little bit, but this book is gettin kind of old and it doesn't exist another book about pywin32