[python-win32] Watch window

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:04:25 CEST 2008

Is there a way to have the watch window either stay open or open each
time I start debugging? As it is now I have to open it each time. I seem
to recall in the dim past that it would open automatically. Build 212
Python 2.5 Win 2003 Server.

Thanks so much for the pointers regarding running a script at startup
and moving/sizing windows. I now have 8 windows magically appearing each
time I start PyWin.

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?