[python-win32] shell extension property sheet

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon May 28 06:22:13 CEST 2007

> On 5/27/07, Mark Hammond <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:
> > > I'm try to add a property sheet to my shell extension project, but
> > > found that pywin32 doesn't support it. What's the best
> thing I can do,
> > > other than hoping it will supportef pywin32 soon? I'm
> using pywin32
> > > bundled with ActivePython 2.4.
> >
> > Use ctypes I would think.
>
> Any chance of a demo hiding somewhere in pywin32 distribution that can
> help kick things off?

I'm afraid not.  I can't recall hearing about anyone one else doing it either.

An alternative I didn't mention which I hope is obvious, is that you could help contribute such support into pywin32 - this way you don't need to "hope".  I understand that not everyone has the knowledge or resources to be able to do that.  Even just doing the research of exactly what interfaces you need and any special data structures etc might help get it in too...

Cheers,