[python-win32] PythonWin won't start the second time

Zeev B zeevb.public at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 19:41:04 CEST 2007

I've installed Python 2.5 for all users using the python-2.5.msi
installer. I've also searched for python25.dll and there is only one
copy of it (in C:\WINDOWS\system32\python25.dll).
Obviously, something is wrong in my XP environment, maybe a dll with
the wrong version (mfc?). Can this be related to encoding mismatch?

Ze'ev