[python-win32] win32ui and resources for dialogs

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Jan 10 13:26:53 CET 2007

> i tried to add this to the source of python-win32
> but i refuses to compile with some link issue

What issue is that?  I'd like for pywin32 to build without too much effort -
and at least fail gracefully when it doesn't.

As Niki says, avoiding MFC is a good idea.  You should also find win32gui
complete enough for most dialog work (and Roger has added yet more GDI
functions to win32gui since the last release :)