[python-win32] EnumChildWindows

Radu Ciora raduciora at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 23:39:38 CEST 2007

thanks for the reply Tim but that's how I got the sample from internet.
Anyway I changed the code like this:
win32gui.EnumChildWindows(l_hwnd, self.windowEnumerationHandler(l_hwnd,l_childlist), l_childlist)
    def windowEnumerationHandler(self, hwnd, resultList):

but now I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\pyHook\HookManager.py", line 325, in MouseSwitch
    return func(event)
  File "D:\DAProject\Workspace\context\inputhook\RDFIO.py", line 111, in onMouseEvent
    self.whatAmIDoin(event)
  File "D:\DAProject\Workspace\context\inputhook\RDFIO.py", line 119, in whatAmIDoin
    l_appName = self.getCurrentApplication()
  File "D:\DAProject\Workspace\context\inputhook\RDFIO.py", line 57, in getCurrentApplication
    self.wordInfo()
  File "D:\DAProject\Workspace\context\inputhook\RDFIO.py", line 70, in wordInfo
    self.getActiveWindowHandle()
  File "D:\DAProject\Workspace\context\inputhook\RDFIO.py", line 93, in getActiveWindowHandle
    win32gui.EnumChildWindows(l_hwnd, self.windowEnumerationHandler(l_hwnd,l_childlist), l_childlist)
TypeError: First param must be a callable object

Any ideas?
Thanks a  million!
Radu.