[python-win32] iTunes 7 vs Juice: ugly!

David Nicolson davidnicolson1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 07:08:09 CEST 2006

Hi Garth,

I've been developing a py2exe app that dispatches a COM object since
iTunes 4 and I've seen this problem a bit.

I'm not exactly sure what causes it, I think in certain circumstances
the iTunes installer can fail to register the type library.
Reinstalling iTunes usually solves the problem. It also seems as
though win32com and py2exe are more sensitive to this.

Dave