[python-win32] isapi + django

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Fri Sep 8 18:49:42 CEST 2006

I thought I'd check here in case anyone has already connected django to IIS.

I tried the PyISAPIe, but it doesn't do what django needs and I guess I should
have looked around at win32 before doing that.

It seems the isapi stuff will do what I want and there's already a model of
mapping the ISAPI stuff to a python dispatcher at

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoin_ISAPI

Does anyone know if that works as advertised? I'm really not familiar with ISAPI
terminology, but I can sort of follow that program. Am I right in thinking that
the install phase somehow creates the dll etc etc?
--
Robin Becker