[python-win32] COM interface specs

Rikard Bosnjakovic rikard.bosnjakovic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 07:19:44 CET 2006

Greetings

I'm a Python-programmer since 6 years, and now is the first time I'm
about to program under the Windows environment.

What I am about to do now is to play around with COM. I read a very
brief tutor (the one found at
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/python2/chapter/ch15.html#21248) and in
there it says that I should see "Word's COM interface specs" if I need