[python-win32] Suggested change to document.py

Gerard Brunick gbrunick at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 3 08:22:53 CET 2006

Please ignore my suggestion.  It turns out that things are not
as simple as I thought, and the change I suggested does not play
well with the debugger or new files in PythonWin.

To get your hands on hard links in windows use fsutil
or the windows api function CreateHardLink as in win32file.CreateHardLink().

Cheers,
Gerard