[python-win32] How to return dict from Python COM

hari haran comhari at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 23 23:45:30 CEST 2006

Hi,
How can I create a COM compatible dictionary.
So The python code has to be modified to return a Com compatible dict. Is
that right
Should I  use Scripting.Dictionary in Python code.

Ay pointers on Creating a COM compatible dictionary will be of help.
Thanks
-Hari

The Python dict object is not a compatible COM object, you need to use
a COM compatible dictionary. You can develop one or use the
Scripting.Dictionary:

http://windowssdk.msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/x4k5wbx4.aspx

Rodrigo Strauss