[python-win32] PythonWin And Excel Problem

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 14:13:57 CET 2006

Hi All,

    I am having some problems in running a very simple python script,
which prints some numbers in an Excel spreadsheet. The numbers are
stored in a list. I know that the numbers are different (random
generated), but when I open the Excel file I get a column of data with
all the numbers equal to the first item in the python list.
I attach a very simple script that reproduces the problem.

I am using Python 2.5, PythonWin build 210, Windows XP. Am I missing
something? Thank you for every hint.

import os
import random

from win32com.client import Dispatch