[python-win32] Python Error - Cannot Initialize OLE

Gerrat Rickert grickert at coldstorage.com
Fri Apr 28 03:30:11 CEST 2006

...ok, I found out that it's generated by wxPython.  It looks like
someone in the wxWidgets mailing list had the same error message crop up
and solved it by marking their thread as a single-threaded apartment.

My problem is, my application is using a basic stand-alone OPC client
module I wrote that doesn't seem to work unless I mark it as
multithreaded, and when I mark it as multithreaded and the rest of the
application as single-threaded, they don't work together.

Gerrat Rickert