[python-win32] Pythonwin problem

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Sat Oct 8 16:11:08 CEST 2005

After debugging a particular program I started getting funny messages
about window handles being bad. Then I get this at startup in a dialog
box from the runtime library

Runbtime Error!

Program c:\python\lib\site-packages\pythonwin\Pythonwin.exe

R6025
- pure virtual function call

these problems happen when I start with

pythonwin rml2pdf.py

when I start with pythonwin I see a fair delay before things start up
(reminiscent of the old toolbar problem). I looked for the toolbar stuff
in the registry

The version stuff is XPSP2

PythonWin 2.4.1 (#65, Mar 30 2005, 09:13:57) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]
on win32.
Portions Copyright 1994-2004 Mark Hammond (mhammond at skippinet.com.au) -
see 'Help/About PythonWin' for further copyright information.

--
Robin Becker